Massive fire breaks out in noida hospital, accident caused by 25 day old battery of inverter


Noida Hospital Fire: At the time of fire in Sector-39 Hospital of noida, 25 patients were present on the first floor, who were saved from the fire by shifting them to the emergency ward and ICU.

Noida Hospital Fire: A fire broke out in a government hospital in gautam Buddha nagar district of Uttar Pradesh, adjacent to Delhi, on Wednesday. According to noida Police, the fire started due to a sudden explosion in the battery of the inverter (UPS) of the hospital, which spread rapidly. However, the doctors showed quick response and shifted the patients from the fire affected area, after which the fire was quickly controlled by the noida fire service personnel.

25 patients were admitted on the first floor.

A sudden fire broke out in the government hospital located in Sector-39 of noida at 3.55 am on Wednesday. According to Chief fire Officer pradeep Kumar Choubey, the control room received information about a fire in the basement of the hospital, the smoke of which had spread to the first floor. Due to this, there was panic among the patients and their relatives. The doctors did an excellent job. He quickly shifted the 25 patients admitted on the first floor to the emergency ward and ICU.

8 fire tenders were sent to the spot

According to Choubey, as soon as the information was received, 8 fire tenders of the fire service were sent to the spot. As soon as the fire service personnel reached the spot, they surrounded the fire affected areas and brought the fire under control. Due to the swift action taken by the doctors, no one was injured in the fire.

Find out more: