Car of three friends in Karauli collides with a tree…

A car caught fire after hitting a tree late night in Karauli district of Rajasthan. Due to fire in the car, one youth was burnt alive while two youths were seriously injured. Doctors have referred one seriously injured person to Jaipur. According to the information, it has been told that three friends, 28-year-old Ankit, resident of Tithara, Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh, Sanjay, resident of Lalitpur and Dinesh, resident of Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, had gathered in gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. From there, all three were going by car to Manirampur located in Hindaun of Karauli district to attend a wedding ceremony.   Sanjay was driving the car, Dinesh was sitting on the side seat and Ankit was sitting on the back seat.

Stuck in the car due to being in the back seat

Late in the night, the car went out of control and collided with a tree near village Machani of Masalpur police station area on Karauli-Sarmathura National Highway 23. The car caught fire after it collided with a tree. As soon as the car collided with the tree, the front gate of the car and the airbags of the car opened, Dinesh and Sanjay sitting in the front fell out of the car and Ankit, being on the back seat, got trapped in the car.  Ankit was burnt alive in the fire that broke out in the car. Doctors have referred Sanjay to Jaipur. Dinesh's family has taken Dinesh to gwalior for treatment. Whereas the post-mortem of the skeleton of deceased Ankit has been done and handed over to the family members.

What do the police say?

Masalpur police station in-charge Chanchal Sharma said that information was received that a car had collided with a tree and caught fire. On information, police reached the spot and took the injured to the hospital. The injured had told that three friends were going from gwalior in a car to attend the Karauli wedding ceremony. The car went out of control and hit a tree and caught fire. As soon as the car collided with a tree, two youths fell down and one youth remained trapped inside it and was burnt alive in the fire. Post-mortem of the skeleton of the young man has been done and handed over to his family members.

Find out more: