The painful death of an eight-year-old innocent due to chocolate getting stuck in his throat, father had brought toffees from Australia
Sandeep, the eight-year-old son of Kanwar Singh, had put this chocolate in his mouth when he was going to his class located on the second floor of the school. While climbing the stairs, the chocolate got stuck in his throat and he fell unconscious.
A painful incident has come to light from warangal in Telangana. An eight-year-old boy died after getting chocolate stuck in his throat. In the past, the child's father had gone to australia and had brought candies from there.
The tragic incident took place on saturday at a school on Pinavari Street in Warangal. Kanwar Singh and Geeta living in the city have four children. Singh runs an electrical appliances shop. In the past, he had gone to australia and had brought children's toffees from there. On saturday, the couple gave these chocolates to their children while going to school. His two sons and daughter study in the same school on Pinawari Street.
Toffee was eaten while climbing the school eight-year-old son sandeep put the chocolate in his mouth when he was going to his class on the second floor of the school. While climbing the stairs, the chocolate got stuck in his throat and he fell unconscious. When other children saw him fall, they informed the teachers and management of the school. He was immediately given first aid and his parents were informed.
As soon as the information was received, Kanwar Singh reached the school, and sandeep was taken to MGM Hospital in critical condition. Doctors tried to remove the toffee stuck in his throat, but the child died due to suffocation.
Be careful while giving toffee to small children
Experts and doctors say that care should always be taken while giving toffee or chocolate to small children. There is a possibility of getting stuck or sticking in their respiratory tract, so they should not be given big candies. Along with this, candies that stick in the mouth should not be given. Large toffees should be given in pieces so that they do not get stuck in the windpipe or esophagus.