Regardless of whether they are employed or conducting business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), expatriates who live there have the option to buy real estate, get an Emirates identity card, and sponsor visas for their family members. This benefit is provided through the UAE's programme for granting residency visas, which allows people to live there. For foreigners looking to settle in the Emirates, there are three different types of self-sponsored residence visas available.
1. Remote Work Visa Expats can stay in the Emirates and work remotely using the Remote Work Visa, often known as a wallet PLATFORM' target='_blank' title='digital-Latest Updates, Photos, Videos are a click away, CLICK NOW'>digital Nomad Visa. The visa has a one-year validity period and enables remote employees to sponsor members of their family who reside in the United Arab Emirates.
Requirement for Work Visa • The first and foremost requirement is that expats should be clear from criminal record
• You will have to provide proof of employment, such as a letter from your employer, a contract, or evidence of freelance work
• Your monthly income should be at least 12,853 Dirhams or its equivalent in a different currency.
• The intended duration of stay
• Passport with a minimum of six months’ validity.
• A valid health insurance covering your residency in the UAE.
2. Real Estate Investor Visa Depending on how much money you have invested in uae real estate, you can either apply for a self-sponsored residence visa good for two years or a Golden Visa good for ten years.
Two-year residence visa for real estate investors: You can apply for the Property Investor Visa through the dubai Land Department’s (DLD) Cube Center if you or your spouse jointly own property worth at least Dh750,000 or equal amounts of property.
Golden Visa for real estate investors You can be eligible for a Golden Visa if you own property worth Dh2 million or more.
Requirements for Golden Visa through real estate investment: • Real estate investors who buy a home valued at least Dh2 million are eligible for a Golden Visa. • Investors can also obtain a Golden Visa when purchasing a property with a loan from specific local banks. • When buying one or more off-plan properties for at least Dh2 million from recognized local real estate companies investors can obtain Golden Visa.
3. uae Retirement Visa There is a Visa offer for retirees who are above the age of 55 years.
Senior citizens with the required age can apply for a long-term visa of five years.
Requirements to get a retirement Visa: • The visitor must be 55 years old or more at the time of retirement • He/she should have worked for not less than 15 years inside or outside the uae, • Visitors who own a property or properties of no less than Dh1 million, • Have financial savings of no less than Dh1 million or have a monthly income of Dh20,000 (Dh15,000 a month for Dubai), • The visitor needs to provide bank statements for the last six months.
Empowering 140+ Indians within and abroad with entertainment, infotainment, credible, independent, issue based journalism oriented latest updates on politics, movies.
India Herald Group of Publishers P LIMITED is MediaTech division of prestigious Kotii Group of Technological Ventures R&D P LIMITED, Which is core purposed to be empowering 760+ crore people across 230+ countries of this wonderful world.
India Herald Group of Publishers P LIMITED is New Generation Online Media Group, which brings wealthy knowledge of information from PRINT media and Candid yet Fluid presentation from electronic media together into digital media space for our users.
With the help of dedicated journalists team of about 450+ years experience; India Herald Group of Publishers Private LIMITED is the first and only true digital online publishing media groups to have such a dedicated team. Dream of empowering over 1300 million Indians across the world to stay connected with their mother land [from Web, Phone, Tablet and other Smart devices] multiplies India Herald Group of Publishers Private LIMITED team energy to bring the best into all our media initiatives such as https://www.indiaherald.com