"Baahubali" renowned With rana Naidu, rana daggubati recently made his OTT debut. venkatesh Daggubati, his real-life uncle, is a character in the crime drama. Rana disclosed in the interviews for the show's publicity that he had a kidney transplant and that he was partially blind.

Rana Daggubati spoke candidly about his health problems in an interview with The bombay Trip. He added that he feels like the "Terminator" after undergoing two transplants, a kidney and corneal transplant. The actor stated in the interview, "So, I was like, 'Come on, I am still surviving and you just have to keep going.

Rana Daggubati, who had a corneal transplant when he was young, cannot see out of his right eye. "Many people can get broken because of a physical ailment, and even if it gets cured, there is a certain heaviness that will still be there," Rana remarked in the same interview. As bravely as he is able, Rana has broken his silence over his life-threatening medical conditions. During Samantha's chat show sam Jam in 2022, Rana disclosed, "When everything seemed to be moving too quickly, a pause button appeared. There was high blood pressure, cardiac calcification, and failing kidneys. There was a 70% probability of having a stroke or hemorrhage and a 30% chance of passing very suddenly."

మరింత సమాచారం తెలుసుకోండి: