A fire broke out in the emergency block of Delhi's Lok nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital in the early hours of Tuesday. As soon as the news of the fire spread, there was chaos in the emergency block (LNJP Emergency Block). Meanwhile, immediately after receiving the information, fire fighters also reached the spot. The firefighters took immediate action and brought it under control within some time. There is no report of any casualty in this fire incident. The fortunate thing is that the fire incident was controlled immediately. At present, there is no news of any casualty. Everything is normal in the emergency block of the hospital.

On the fire in Lok nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital, LNJP Hospital Medical director suresh Kumar said, "The fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit in the emergency block, which was brought under control by the fire department staff within some time." All the patients admitted in the emergency block are safe.

No need to worry

According to suresh Kumar, no one needs to worry. There is no need to create panic. fire tenders reached the spot on time and the fire was brought under control." suresh Kumar of LNJP Hospital also said that there was no significant loss due to the fire incident. All services have been restored as before.

మరింత సమాచారం తెలుసుకోండి: