Ind Vs Aus: Team india suffered the most humiliating loss...
Australia defeated Team india by 10 wickets in Visakhapatnam. In the second ODI (Ind Vs Aus 2ND ODI), australia won the series and made it 1-1. Now Chepauk's match will be a decisive match for both teams. This defeat is shameful for the indian team in many ways. The team not only lost by 10 wickets but even while batting first, the players looked completely breathless in front of the Australian bowling attack. The indian team made these 5 embarrassing records.
1) All out in 26 overs: indian batsmen proved to be a complete failure in this match (Ind VS Aus 2ND ODI) and the star-studded team could play only 26 overs. The whole team got stacked on 117 runs.
2) 4 players did not open an account: The indian team has made another embarrassing record in this match and that is 4 players getting out for 0. Shubman Gill and suryakumar yadav could not open their accounts. mohammed shami and Siraj also went on to score 0 runs.
3) Defeated in 11 overs as well: australia has made a record of defeating india by achieving the fastest target in ODIs so far. australia scored 118 runs in 11 overs and registered a big win in 234 balls.
4) Beat india by 10 wickets: australia beat india by 10 wickets in ODIs for the second time. Earlier, australia defeated Team india by 10 wickets at Wankhede in Mumbai.
5) suryakumar yadav out for 0 for the second time in a row: This series has been extremely disappointing for India's explosive batsman Suryakumar Yadav. He has returned to the pavilion in the second consecutive match today without opening an account.