KKR Bowling won the toss - lucknow took a good decision after removing the angel's ladder!

Kolkata Knight Riders captain shreyas iyer has elected to bowl against lucknow Supergiants after winning the toss in the 28th match of the league today.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs lucknow Super Giants, 28th Match

The 28th league match between kolkata Knight Riders and lucknow Supergiants is about to start. In this, kolkata Knight Riders captain shreyas iyer won the toss and chose to bowl. Ringu Singh has been dropped from the kolkata team and replaced by Harshit Rana.

Indian Premier League 2024

Similarly some changes have been made in the lucknow team. Accordingly, Devdat Dikal and naveen ul Haq have been dropped and Shamar Joseph and deepak have been replaced by Shamar Joseph. In this, Shamar Joseph will make his debut in IPL cricket through today's match.

IPL 2024

Also, Mosin Khan has been included in the team. This season, lucknow has won 3 and lost 2 of the 5 matches it has played and is in the 4th position in the points table.

KKR vs LSG, IPL 2024

Similarly, kolkata has won 3 of the 4 matches played and is in the 2nd position. Before this, lucknow Supergiants won 3 out of 3 matches between the two teams.

Indian Premier League 2024

Away teams have won their last 2 matches this season. In that way, while today's match is being held in kolkata, there is a 60 percent chance for lucknow to win. It is worth noting that there is a 40 percent chance of kolkata winning.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs lucknow Super Giants, IPL 28th Match

Lucknow Supergiants:

Quinton de Kock, KL rahul (wicketkeeper/captain), deepak Kooda, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Kurnal Pandya, ravi Bishnoi, Mosin Khan, Shamar Joseph, yash Thakur.

KKR vs LSG, IPL 28th Match

Kolkata Knight Riders:

Phillip salt (wicketkeeper), sunil Narine, venkatesh Iyer, shreyas iyer (captain), Angrish Raghuvanshi, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Harshit Rana, Vaibhav Arora, varun Chakraborty

Find out more: