The channel will guarantee that public statements and information from the government reach them more quickly. people can stay informed about the most recent CMO developments by using the CMO's channel. The office of the Chief Minister's Public Relations Officer (CMPRO) and the wallet PLATFORM' target='_blank' title='digital-Latest Updates, Photos, Videos are a click away, CLICK NOW'>digital media Division of the IT Department collaborate to maintain the CMO whatsapp Channel. Scanning a QR Code allows users to subscribe to the channel.
1. Open the whatsapp application.
2. Check “Updates” if it is on the mobile.
3. In the case of the desktop, click the “Channels” tab
4. Look for ‘Find Channels’
5. Type telangana CMO in the text box
6. select the green tick next to the name.
7. Then click the “Follow” button to join the Channel.
In case you are wondering how to create a own channel on whatsapp, you can follow the steps below
• Open whatsapp Web, and go to Channels by clicking the Channels icon
• Click > Create channel.
• Click Continue and continue through the onscreen prompts.
• Add a channel name to finish creating your channel. You can choose to change the name again at any time.
• Customize your channel: You can choose to customize your channel now by adding a description and icon or wait until later.
• Add a channel description: Write a few words to help potential followers understand what your channel is about.
• Add a channel icon: Add an image from your phone or the web to stand out.
• Click Create channel, and you’re done!