Telangana's medical aspirants now have access to roughly 1200 more MBBS seats, therefore they have a lot to look forward to during the next medical counseling sessions for the academic year 2023–2024. The medical aspirants from telangana will have higher possibilities of acquiring a medical seat from the local pool because nine government medical institutions and four private medical colleges successfully received approvals from the National Medical Commission (NMC) to begin offering classes in this academic year (2023–24).

Due to the telangana government's decision to change admission regulations, students from telangana would have access to 85% of the B-category MBBS seats in the four new private medical colleges this year in addition to the 900 MBBS seats in government hospitals. The State government changed the requirements for admission to MBBS and dentistry programs for B-category seats in private (non-minority and unaided minority) medical institutions last year by GO Ms. 129 and 130.

Accordingly, students from telangana would only be eligible to apply for 85% of the B-category MBBS seats in these private medical institutions, while the remaining 15% of the MBBS seats will be given to NEET rank holders from throughout India. For local candidates who were hoping to enroll in Telangana's MBBS program, the previous two years have been rather hectic. A record 2,268 extra MBBS seats were made available by the telangana government last year, including 1200 seats at eight new government medical colleges and 1068 seats at private medical schools. The number of MBBS seats available this year, including those at the nine government medical institutions and the four private hospitals, is expected to range between 1100 and 1200.

మరింత సమాచారం తెలుసుకోండి: